Peace of mind when you need it
most with our 3 tier home care plan
We will provide all materials and labour, dependent on your level of cover, to carry out and complete repairs to your domestic heating system in the event of a failure, breakdown or similar occurrence.
It provides access to trained engineers who will attend at the earliest mutually convenient appointed time that is available.
Things to check first
Before calling for assistance, please read through this self-help section.
Many queries can often, be corrected, meaning we are able to respond to more serious faults, and avoid you having to wait in for us.
- For combination boilers please check that there is sufficient water pressure in the system. Please contact us for easy to follow advice.
- Please check that all controls are set correctly and are calling for heat.
- Most boilers are fitted with a reset button, knob or control. Please refer to your user instructions to check this control is correctly set and has not tripped out.
- Radiators – If your radiator/s are cold at the top and warm/ hot at the bottom, it is more than likely that they require bleeding. Please contact us for easy to follow advice.
LPG Fired Boilers
- Please check that the pilot light has not gone out.
- In the case of Combination boilers, please check that the water pressure gauge situated on the front of the boiler is reading at least 1 Bar or is in the green section. (The boiler will not work if the pressure is below 1 Bar/ the green section) please see item 1 above.
- Please make sure the main gas control valve situated on the meter or gas tank is turned fully on and has not been accidentally turned off.
- Press reset button if applicable.
Most plumbing ‘emergencies’ can be avoided by following some simple steps.
- Always make sure everybody in your household knows where the Main Stopcock is located, that it can be accessed easily and that it is in working order.
- Do not attempt DIY plumbing jobs if you are not totally confident and skilled. It is often cheaper to have a professional to complete the work rather than pay the cost of repairs and water damage following a failed DIY project.